File:Geodynamo Between Reversals.gif
A supercomputer to model flow patterns in Earth's liquid core.
Dr. Gary A. Glatzmaier - Los Alamos National Laboratory - U.S. Department of Energy.
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/29dec_magneticfield.htm why is earth magnetic field important
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government as part of that person’s official duties under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code. See Copyright.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:41, 24 February 2007||717 × 787 (150 KB)||DMY||http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2003/29dec_magneticfield.htm|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ka.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org