From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Altdorf may refer to:
- Altdorf, Switzerland, the capital of the canton of Uri (sometimes written as "Altdorf UR"),
- Altdorf, Schaffhausen, a village in the canton of Schaffhausen (generally written as "Altdorf SH"),
- Category:Bassecourt, an unused German name for the village in the canton of Jura
- Altdorf bei Nürnberg, a city in Bavaria
- Altdorf, Lower Bavaria, a municipality in the district of Landshut, Bavaria
- Altdorf, Böblingen, a town in the district of Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg
- Altdorf, Esslingen, a municipality in the district of Esslingen, Baden-Württemberg
- Altdorf, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in the district Südliche Weinstraße, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Altdorf, the name of Weingarten (Württemberg) until 1865
- Altorf, the German name for the town in Alsace
- Altdorf (Warhammer), the capital of The Empire in the fictional universe of Warhammer Fantasy
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Altdorf and All pages with titles containing "Altdorf"