From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
BS, B.S., Bs or bs is an abbreviation with multiple meanings, including:
- Bahamas (ISO 2-letter country code)
- .bs, ccTLD for the Bahamas
- Bosnian language (ISO 639 alpha-2, bs)
- Bolívar, symbol for the Venzuelan currency, see Venezuelan bolívar
- Bernard-Soulier syndrome is a rare autosomal recessive coagulopathy, that is caused a deficiency of glycoprotein Ib.
- Blocked Shot, in basketball statistics, see Block (basketball)
- Blown Save, in baseball statistics, see Save (baseball)
- Brendan Shanahan, a professional ice hockey player
- Back Side, used in extreme sports as a intication of direction of rotation
- Base Transceiver Station or just Base station, a node in a mobile telephony network.
- BS, NHK's satellite broadcaster mark of NHK-BS
- Broadcasting Satellite (Japanese), a system of Japanese communication satellites.
- The BS- prefix associated with this satellite system has been used to refer to all games broadcast to the Satellaview, a satellite modem add-on for Nintendo's Super Famicom system in Japan
- BellSouth, a United States incumbent phone company
- Bristol postal sorting office, the United Kingdom post code for the region in western England, see List of postal areas in the United Kingdom
- Backspace and the backspace control character in the C0 control code set
- BASIC or cyBASIC (file extension)
- BioShock, a first-person shooter created by Irrational Games
- Bjarne Stroustrup is the original implementer of the C++ language.
- Bubble sort, a sorting algorithm.
- BotServ (IRC Bot Server)
- Beijing Subway
- British International Helicopters (BS), the IATA code
- Bridgestone, Japanese rubber conglomerate
- Bus stop, a place where a bus stops
- Baker Street, a street in London
- Basel-Stadt, a.k.a. Basle-Ville, a Swiss canton
- Braunschweig, a town in Germany (license plate)
- Barbra Streisand
- Baritone Saxophone, a musical instrument
- Bart Simpson, a character of the animated series; "The Simpsons"
- Benjamin Sisko, captain of the space station in the TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
- Billy Sheehan, a bass player
- Black Sabbath, a heavy metal band formed in 1969
- Blood Sugar, a single by Pendulum, see Blood Sugar / Axle Grinder
- BrainSurge, a game show
- Britney Spears, American singer, dancer, songwriter, actress, author, pianist, director
- Bruce Springsteen, an American musician
- Bullshit (game), a card game
- Bullshit!, a TV series starring Penn & Teller
- Baby Sitter
- Back Stage
- Balance Sheet
- Bassas da India
- Bee sting, the act of being stung by a bee
- Bikram Samwat, calendar established by the Indian emperor Vikramaditya
- Bible study (Christian)
- Big Sister family
- Bikram Sambat, the Nepali calendar
- Biuro Szyfrów, the agency that solved the Enigma machine with plugboard, the main German cipher device during World War II
- Black sludge, an oil deposit in engines, see oil sludge
- Blacksmith, a person who forges items out of metal
- Blue sky
- Bologna sandwich, a type of sandwich
- Boundary stone
- Boy Scouts, see scouting
- Blood sugar in medical shorthand
- Bow string
- Bright Star Catalogue
- British Shipbuilders
- British Standards
- British subject
- British Sugar, private company
- BraveSentry, a clone of SpySheriff
- Broad Street
- Bug Spray, an insecticide
- Bullshit, a phrase in the English language
- Bumper Sticker, a sticker on the back of a vehicle's bumper
- Business Studies
- Ordo Basilianus Ssmi Salvatoris Melkitarum (Arrouhbaniat Albassiliat Almoukhalissiat/Institute of Consecrated Life), a Roman Catholic monastic Order
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/BS and All pages with titles containing "BS"