Botanischer Garten Braunschweig

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Der Botanische Garten der Technischen Universität Braunschweig wurde 1840 am Ufer des östlichen Umflutgrabens der Oker in Braunschweig angelegt.
English: The botanical garden of the TU Braunschweig (Botanischer Garten der Technischen Universität Braunschweig) was founded in 1840 by Johann Heinrich Blasius on the banks of the River Oker in Braunschweig, Lower Saxony, Germany.