From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Burg Falkenstein can refer to:
- Burg Falkenstein (Harz) — a castle in Saxony-Anhalt
- Burg Falkenstein (Pfalz) — a ruined castle in Falkenstein village at the Donnersberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Burg Falkenstein (Donautal) — a twin castle in Baden-Württemberg
- Burg Falkenstein im Taunus — a ruined castle in the municipality Königstein in Taunus, Hesse, Germany
- Burg Falkenstein (Pfronten) — a castle in Bavaria
and many more ... see also Category:Falkenstein castles
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:PrefixIndex/Burg Falkenstein and All pages with titles containing "Burg Falkenstein"