Category:130 East 25th Street

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

130 East 25th Street at the corner of Lexington Avenue in the Rose Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1915-1916 and was designed by Herman Lee Meader. Originally the B.W. Mayer Building and currently the Friends House in Rosehill, a hostel for people with AIDS, the building was restored in 1995-96 by Cindy Harden and Jan Van Arnam. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))

Media in category "130 East 25th Street"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.