Category:14th Ward Industrial School

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Fourteenth Ward Industrial School of the Children's Aid Society at 256-258 Mott Street between Houston and Prince Streets in the Nolita neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1888-89 and designed by Calvert Vaux of Vaux & Radford, with funds provided by John Jacob Astor III. The building was known as the Astor Memorial Building in tribute to Astor's wife, who was a supporter of the Children's Aid Society. The building is now in residential use. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "14th Ward Industrial School"

The following 17 files are in this category, out of 17 total.