Category:1890s architecture in Nova Scotia
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|19th-century architecture in Nova Scotia: ← 1800s-1810s-1820s-1830s-1840s-1850s-1860s-1870s-1880s-1890s →|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Chase House (Wolfville) (1 F)
- ► Gabarus Lighthouse (2 F)
- ► Herbin's Jewellers (1 F)
- ► James Simmonds House (1 F)
- ► Tidnish Keystone Bridge (1 F)
Media in category "1890s architecture in Nova Scotia"
This category contains only the following file.