Category:300 Park Avenue South
300 Park Avenue South on the corner of East 22nd Street in the Flatiron District neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1911 in the Beaux-Arts style for Mills & Gibb. In 2012, Rockrose, the owner of the building, gave the main entrance a makeover and renamed the building "The Creative Arts Center". Tenants include the Smithsonian, the New York State Council on the Arts,Wilhelmina Models and the Whitney Museum of American Art, which has a separate entrance on East 22nd Street. (Source: NYC GIS map and )
Media in category "300 Park Avenue South"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.