Category:437-459 West 24th Street

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The houses at 437-459 West 24th Street, between Ninth and Tenth Avenues in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, were individually designated as New York City landmarks in 1970. These 12 paired houses were built by Philo V. Bebe between 1849 and 1850, and are in a transitional style between Greek Revival and Italianate. The buildings are all designated NYC landmarks.

Media in category "437-459 West 24th Street"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.