Category:57 St. Mark's Place

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

57 St. Mark's Place between First and Second Avenues in the East Village neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in c.1920 as the Holy Cross Polish National Catholic Church. It is currently Unitas, the St. Mark's Place Institute for Mental Health, which serves the Polish and Eastern European Slavic community. (Sources: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004), NYC GIS map and "History" on the Unitas website)

Media in category "57 St. Mark's Place"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.