901 Broadway at East 20th Street in the Ladies Mile Historic Distric of the Flatiron District, Manhattan, New York City. Cast-iron building, originally the Lord & Taylor Dry Goods Store, built 1869-1870, designed by James H. Giles, the facade was restored in the 1990s by Kutnicki Bernstein.
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "901 Broadway"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.