Category:A754 Paul Goffeny (ship, 1941)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by Norderwerft Koser & Meyer, Hamburg.
- Launched 1940
- Completed 7 August 1941. Named: MAX STINSKY
- Dimensions: 78 x 10.8 x 3.65 meters
- Displacement: approx. 1,200 tons
- Propulsion: 4 diesels, 2 shafts, 8,800 hp, 18.5 knots
Interned in Spain 8/1944, turned over to RN 12/1945, transferred to France 8/1946 Renamed: PAUL GOFFENY. Initially designated F754, later designated A754.
- Operated as a seaplane support ship in Indochina from 1948 to 1955
- then as a patrol and rescue ship in the South Atlantic until 1964.
- From 1964 to 1968 served as a hydrographic vessel.
- Decommissioned to reserve 30 December 1968.
Media in category "A754 Paul Goffeny (ship, 1941)"
This category contains only the following file.
- La Fayette Indochina.jpg