Category:AMP Building, Christchurch

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The AMP Building in Cathedral Square, Christchurch, was built in 1975 and replaced the original AMP Building from 1886. The name of the building changed to Anthony Harper Building, before becoming the Grant Thornton House (after the accounting firm that had been a tenant in the buildings since the late 1920s) in October 2010. The building was demolished in mid 2012.

Media in category "AMP Building, Christchurch"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.