From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Abberton is a small village in Worcestershire, England. In the 1850s, the village had 80 inhabitants, one fourth of this was the local priest's 19 children. In 1894, the town had a population of 95 and an area of . The village is mentioned in the Cartularium saxonicum in 972 as Eadbrihyincgtun, and is recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086-7 as Edbretintune and as Edbritone, when it was a Berewick, an outlying estate, held by the Church of St Mary of Pershore. The principal house in the village is Abberton Hall.