From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Aldeby is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It is bounded to the south by the River Waveney, on the other side of which is Suffolk. The village is about five miles (8 km) by road from Beccles.
Norsk bokmål: Aldeby er en landsby og et verdslig sogn i Norfolk i England. Det ligger ved elven Waveney med Suffolk på den andre siden, omkring 8 km fra Beccles.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mary the Virgin, Aldeby (2 C, 8 F)
Media in category "Aldeby"
The following 23 files are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Old Orchard.jpg
- Railway Bridge Pillar...
- Aldeby House - geograp...
- Church Farm - geograph...
- Cock of the farm - geo...
- Footpath to Waterloo -...
- Fox's eye view on Mars...
- Oaks and poplars on Ma...
- Row of poplars in the...
- Sutton's Farm, presuma...