Category:Alpha Phi Fraternity House-Beta Alpha Chapter

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The chapter house of the Alpha Beta chapter of the Alpha Phi fraternity at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, located at 508 East Armory Avenue in Champaign, Illnois was established in 1920. In 1923, the chapter bought a 1909 Tudor Revival house, which was renovated in 1938 by architect Charles Harris in the Georgian Revival style, and an addition built. (Source: [1])

Media in category "Alpha Phi Fraternity House-Beta Alpha Chapter"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.