Category:Amphithéâtre d'Astley

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Object location 48° 52′ 05.83″ N, 2° 21′ 58.87″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
English: The Amphithéâtre d'Astley, also known as the Amphithéâtre Anglais, was the first equestrian theatre in Paris, built 1782 by Philip Astley. It was extensively remodeled into the Cirque Faubourg du Temple of the Franconi brothers in 1817. The new building was destroyed by fire in 1826.

Media in category "Amphithéâtre d'Astley"

This category contains only the following file.