Category:Arlington Farms

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Arlington Farms was a temporary housing complex for female civil servants and service members during World War II. Built in 1942-1943 by the U.S. Government's Federal Works Agency (FWA), Arlington Farms was located on the former site of the United States Department of Agriculture's Arlington Experimental Farm on the grounds of the historic 1,100-acre Custis-Lee family estate in Arlington County, Virginia.

Media in category "Arlington Farms"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.