Astor Row is the name given to 28 row houses on the south side of West 130th Street between Fifth and Lenox Avenues in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, which were among the first speculative townhouses built in the area. Designed by Charles Buek, the houses were built between 1880 and 1883 in three spurts, on land purchased by John Jacob Astor. Astor's grandson, William Backhouse Astor, Jr., was the driving force behind the development.
The three-story brick, single-family houses are set back from the street and all have front and side yards – an oddity in Manhattan – as well as wooden porches. The first group of houses, numbers 8 through 22, are freestanding pairs, while the remainder, numbers 24 through 60, are connected together at the rear. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.))