Category:Automobile engines by cylinder layout
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category uses the term "automobile", instead of the term "car", for reasons of consistency within Commons.
Unless a category uses the term "car" as part of a proper name, such as in Car of the Year, please avoid creating categories using "car".
|This meta category should only contain other categories. Files should either be in the relevant subcategory or in the parent category.|
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Single cylinder automobile engines (4 F)
- ► Straight-two automobile engines (3 C, 6 F)
- ► Straight-3 automobile engines (4 C, 6 F)
- ► Straight-4 automobile engines (112 C, 39 F)
- ► Straight-5 automobile engines (3 C, 9 F)
- ► Straight-6 automobile engines (50 C, 43 F)
- ► Straight-8 automobile engines (3 C, 15 F)
- ► W12 automobile engines (2 C, 1 F)