From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Bagdad (disambiguation), Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Bagdad (disambiguation) and All pages with titles containing "Category:Bagdad (disambiguation)"
Bagdad can mean:
- Baghdad, the capital city of Iraq
- Bagdad, Arizona (United States)
- Bagdad, California (United States)
- Bagdad, Butte County, California (United States)
- Bagdad, Florida (United States)
- Bagdad, Kentucky (United States)
- Bagdad, Tasmania (Australia)
- Bagdad, Tamaulipas (Mexico)
- Bagdad, Poland (Poland)
- Bagdad, Almaty (Kazakhstan), the name of neighborhood in Almaty
- Bagdad Café (also known as Out of Rosenheim) is a 1987 German film