Category:Bannerghatta National Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- This hilly place is the home for one of the richest natural, zoological reserves.
- The 25,000 acre (104.27 km²) zoological park makes this a major tourist attraction of Bangalore. There is a small museum in the zoo which showcases zoological exhibits, too. The zoo, which is a major attraction in this area, also has a reptile park and a small theatre.
- The country's first Butterfly Park was established at the Bannerghatta Biological Park.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Animals in the Bannerghatta National Park (5 C, 3 F)
- ► Bannerghatta Butterfly Park (30 F)
- ► Flora of the Bannerghatta National Park (1 C, 42 F)
Pages in category "Bannerghatta National Park"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Bannerghatta National Park"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.