Category:Barton in Fabis
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Barton in Fabis is a village and civil parish in the Rushcliffe district of Nottinghamshire. It has a population of about 250. The village is just south of Nottingham, being on the other side of the River Trent from Attenborough.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Attenborough Nature Reserve (2 C, 133 F)
Media in category "Barton in Fabis"
The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Barton Ferry.jpg
- Barton in fabis.jpg
- Comma (Polygonia c-alb...
- River Trent - geograph...
- River Trent at Attenbo...
- Abandoned cottage by t...
- Abandoned houses by th...
- Footbridge Over Ditch...
- Footpath towards Mill...
- Himalayan Balsam (impa...
- Lake and Dead Tree - g...