Category:Berlin (ship, 1909)
- Laid down: A.G. Weser, 1908
- Launched: 23.10.1907
- Commissioned: 18.09.1914 (as auxiliary cruiser)
- Length: 186,8 m
- Beam: 21,21 m
- Draft: 8,8 m
- Size: 26000 t
- Performance: 16000 shp, 19 kn
The passenger ship Berlin was commissioned as Hilfskreuzer C in September 1914. Because of coal shortages, the ship sailed to Trondheim where it was interned on 18.11.1914. Sold to Britain in 1920, it was renamed Arabic and used until
- Fate: Scrapped December 1931 in Italy.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Arabic (ship, 1909) (2 F)