Category:Blue Castle (train shed)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The "Blue Castle" located at 770 M Street, SE in the Navy Yard neighborhood of Washington, D.C. Designed by architect Walter C. Root in 1891, the Romanesque Revival building was originally known as the Washington and Georgetown Railroad Car House (commonly referred to as the Navy Yard Car Barn). It is situated directly across the street from the Washington Navy Yard's Latrobe Gate. Blue Castle was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 14, 2006.