Category:Boorooma, New South Wales
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Boorooma is a suburb of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, located in the city's north, beyond the floodplains of the Murrumbidgee River. The locality is a southern neighbour of Charles Sturt University - which in fact is referred to as 'Boorooma Campus' and is located directly to the east of the suburb of Estella and to the north of the Olympic Highway. Boorooma is progressively undergoing transition from rural residential type allotments to more intensive urban residential uses. Boorooma is also home to Vianney College Seminary and The Riverina Anglican College, and has land zoned for a future shopping centre. (→Boorooma, New South Wales)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Boorooma Street, Wagga Wagga (4 F)
Media in category "Boorooma, New South Wales"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Borooma, NSW.JPG
- Carwrights Hill.jpg
- Estella - Boorooma sub...
- Looking down Farrer Ro...
- NBN electrical pillar ...
- NBN Fibre Distribution...
- NBN Temporary Fibre Ac...
- Olympic Highway - Boor...
- Olympic Highway lookin...
- The Riverina Anglican ...