From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Ulica Miodowa 17/19: Borch-palace, originally for Pierre baron Riaucourt, since ar 1780 Jan Borch owner, architect Domenico Merlini. Later owners: Ludwik Nestis, government.
Polski: Pałac Borchów w Warszawie, ul. Miodowa 17/19
|This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry (Warsaw registry) of the Masovian Voivodeship with number 302.|
|Object location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|