Category:Border crossing in Tijuana
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- El Chaparral Point of Entry — the Méxican United States-México Border crossing, located in the City of Tijuana, within the Municipality of Tijuana, northwestern Baja California state.
- The United States border crossing counterpart here, of the El Chaparral Point of Entry, is the San Ysidro Port of Entry.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► San Ysidro Port of Entry (2 C, 5 F)
Media in category "Border crossing in Tijuana"
The following 16 files are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Tijuana Border Traffic...
- Bienvenidos a Tijuana...
- Monument marketing the...
- Pedestrian border cros...
- Pedestrian bridge to T...
- Tijuana-San Ysidro bor...
- U.S. Custom House (San...
- US border 5 min. away...
- US-Mexico barrier at T...