Category:Bradley, Lincolnshire

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Bradley is a village in North East Lincolnshire which lies just outside the western boundary of Grimsby. The population at the 2001 census was 198. Its parish church is St. George's. To the south of the village, within the parish boundary, are Bradley Woods and the Dixons Wood Nature Reserve. To the east, within the Grimsby boundary, lies the Bradley Recreation Ground and beyond that the Bradley Park Estate. The land on which these stand was part of Bradley parish until 1928.