Category:Branson Belle (ship, 1995)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Designed by: DeJong & Lebet, Inc.
- Built by: On-Site Marine Construction, Inc., Springfield, Missouri
- Launched: August 12, 1994
- Christened: April 13, 1995 and made her first cruise that same month.
- Length: 84.7 m
- Beam: 23.8 m
- Draft: 2.3 m
- Height: 34.2 m to top of the stacks
- Displacement: 1350 long tons
- Paddle Wheels: Twin wheels 7.3 m in diameter, 4.9 m wide, with seventeen 5 cm thick x 61 cm wide buckets.
- Main engine: 2x 2-cycle GM 16 V 92 500 h.p. each driving a paddlewheel via an electric motor through a planetary gear with double reductions, totalling a 35.4:1 ratio
- Bow and stern thrusters: Schottel, 350 h.p.
- Speed: peak: 11; average 6 knots
- Passenger capacity: 1,000
Media in category "Branson Belle (ship, 1995)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.