Category:Building 170

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Building 170 — a former electrical substation in the Navy Yard district of Southeast, Washington, D.C.
  • Located behind the U.S. Department of Transportation headquarters, the open space beside the substation is now known as Tingey Plaza.
  • The renovated 1919 brick building is a contributing property to the Washington Navy Yard Annex Historic District.


Media in category "Building 170"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.