Category:Building of the Porczyński Gallery

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: Built 1824 to 1830 by architect Antonio Corazzi, originally housed the Warsaw stock exchange (Giełda) and National Bank (Bank Polski). After WW II Museum of the History of Revolution, since 1990 Muzeum Kolekcji im. Jana Pawła II, a collection by Zbigniew Porczyński.
Object location 52° 14′ 31.63″ N, 21° 00′ 08.27″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Distinctive emblem for cultural property.svg This is a category related to an object of cultural heritage inscribed in the registry (Warsaw registry) of the Masovian Voivodeship with number 467 z 1.07.1965.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Building of the Porczyński Gallery"

The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.