Category:Buildings in Kyrgyzstan
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Attention: Upload only photographs taken of buildings whose architect died before 1965.
Photographs taken of buildings located in Kyrgyzstan can only be uploaded to Commons if the copyright on the building has expired, because the Copyright Law of Kyrgyzstan forbids the publication or commercial use of photographs taken of copyrighted buildings. The copyright term in Kyrgyzstan for buildings is the lifetime of the architect + 50 years + the end of the calendar year. See COM:FOP#Former Soviet Union for more information. Photographs taken of other buildings can be deleted without further warning.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Apartment buildings in Kyrgyzstan (7 F)
- ► Cafés in Kyrgyzstan (1 C, 5 F)
- ► Karakhanid mausoleum (Uzgen) (4 F)
- ► Libraries in Kyrgyzstan (1 C)
- ► Museums in Kyrgyzstan (2 C, 10 F)
- ► Universities and colleges in Kyrgyzstan (2 C, 5 F)
- ► Yurts in Kyrgyzstan (1 C, 24 F)
Media in category "Buildings in Kyrgyzstan"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A common sight in Koch...
- Abandoned (and never f...
- Administration buildin...
- Administration Buildin...
- Kindergarten, Beshkent...
- Kyrgyz power station.jpg
- Recreation Center, Mar...
- Recreation Center, Vil...