From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bumthang is the name of a district, containing three valleys, in northern Bhutan. The district capital is Jakar.
|This is a main category or subcategory requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into the right subcategories. (more information on categories)|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Media in category "Bumthang"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Abies densa Wangdichol...
- Archery 'cheerleaders'...
- Archery field, Bumthan...
- Buckwheat Buthan.jpg
- Domestic bull in Bumth...
- Preparing a hot stone...
- Thrumshingla protected...
- Wangchuck Centennial p...
- Wangdicholing Palace B...