From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|Category Caliphates on sister projects:|
English: The Caliphates — Islamic empires of the Islamic Golden Age (7th — 12th centuries).
- Territories ruled varied over time, across Western and Central Asia, west-central and North Africa, and southwestern Europe.
Тоҷикӣ: Халифат яке аз давлатҳои мусулмонии феодали буд.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Fatimid Caliphate (9 C, 15 F)
- ► Ottoman Empire (31 C, 1 P, 124 F)
- ► Rashidun Caliphate (4 C, 16 F)
- ► Sokoto Caliphate (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Umayyads (12 C, 6 F)