Category:Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Logo du Répertoire canadien des lieux patrimoniaux.svg
English: The Ontario Provincial Air Service Hangars, built in 1924-25 and in 1947, are prominently located on the north shore of the St. Mary's River between Pim and Church Streets in Sault Ste. Marie. The Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre is currently located in the former hangers. The Ontario Provincial Air Service Hangars have been recognized for their heritage value by the City of Sault Ste. Marie, By-law 2002-38.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "Canadian Bushplane Heritage Centre"

The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.