Category:Cardiff Queen (ship, 1947)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Fairfield Shipbuilding & Engineering, Clyde
- Launched: 25th February 1947
- Completed: 21 June 1947
- Length: 73.2 m
- Beam: 9.1 m
- Displacement: 765 registered gross tons
- Propulsion: Double ended oil fired Scotch boiler driving two paddle wheels
- Maximum Speed: 18 knots
- Disposal: 9th April 1968 broken up by Cashmore's at Usk
Media in category "Cardiff Queen (ship, 1947)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Penarth Docks (4474737...