Category:Carlo di Firmian's grave (Milan)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
  • Italiano: Il monumento funebre al conte Carlo di Firmian (1717-1782), ministro plenipotenziario della Lombardia austriaca, fu scolpito da Giuseppe Franchi (1731-1806). L'iscrizione specifica che il monumento fu restaurato nel 1815, dopo essere stato rimosso durante l'occupazione francese. Oggi si trova (dopo essere stato trasferito dalla precedente chiesa di San Bartolomeo, demolita) nella nuova chiesa di san Bartolomeo in Corso Magenta a Milano.
  • English: The monument to count Carlo di Firmian (1717-1782), plenipotentiary minister of the Austrian-ruled Lombardy, was sculpted by Giuseppe Franchi (1731-1806). The monument was removed during the French occupation, restored in 1815, and eventually moved from the previous church of Saint Bartholomew (which was demolished), to the current San Bartolomeo church in Milan (Italy).

Media in category "Carlo di Firmian's grave (Milan)"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.