Category:Cashmere Hills Presbyterian Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cashmere Hills Presbyterian Church was officially opened in August 1929. It was initially designed by Cecil Wood, but his business partner Richard Strachan De Renzy Harman took over. The carvings are by Frederick George Gurnsey. The building has a Category II heritage listing by the New Zealand Historic Places Trust with registration number 1842.

Media in category "Cashmere Hills Presbyterian Church"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.