Category:Cathedral of the Divine Saviour, Ostrava

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Lion from small coat of arms of the Czech Republic.svg

This category shows the protected cultural monument of the Czech Republic number 21994/8-227
Více obrázků této památky: hledat / kategorie

Čeština: Katedrála Božského Spasitele (dříve bazilika Božského Spasitele) je hlavní kostel ostravsko-opavské diecéze. Nachází se v Moravské Ostravě uprostřed náměstí Msgre. Šrámka a je druhým největším kostelem na Moravě, hned po velehradské bazilice.
English: Cathedral of the Divine Saviour, located in the center of Ostrava, is the second largest Roman Catholic cathedral in Moravia and Silesia (after the basilica in Velehrad near Uherské Hradiště). This three-nave neorenaissance basilica with a semi-circular apse and two 67m high towers is dating since 1889 (building started in 1883). The church was designed by Gustav Meretta, the official architect of the Archbishop of Olomouc, and the interior by Max von Ferstel.
Esperanto: Katedralo de Dia Savinto (antaŭe Baziliko de Dia Savinto) estas ĉefa preĝejo de Ostrava-opava diocezo. Ĝi troviĝas en Moravia Ostrava meze de Placo de Msgre. Šrámek kaj ĝi estas la dua plej granda preĝejo en Moravio, tuj post velehrada baziliko.
Français : La Cathédrale du Divin-Sauveur d'Ostrava, située au centre d' Ostrava, est la deuxième plus grande église catholique romaine en Moravie et Silésie (après la basilique de Velehrad près d'Uherske Hradiste). Cette cathédrale-basilique néorenaissance comprenant trois nefs, une abside semicirculaire et deux clochers de soixante-sept mètres de haut a été construite entre 1883 et 1889. L'église a été dessinée par Gustav Meretta, l'architecte officiel de l'archevèque d'Olomouc, son intérieur est de Max von Ferstel.
Polski: Katedra Boskiego Zbawiciela w Ostrawie - trzynawowa neorenesansowa bazylika zakończona półokrągłą apsydą z dwiema 67 metrów wysokimi wieżami wybudowana w 1889 roku według projektu architekta Gustava Meretty. Wnętrza zostały zaprojektowane przez Maxa von Ferstela. Od 1993 katedra diecezji ostrawsko-opawskiej.
Object location 49° 50′ 09.53″ N, 18° 17′ 19.92″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.