Category:Cattle in France
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category uses the term "cattle", instead of the colloquial term "cow", for reasons of clarity and consistency within Commons.
Note: A cow is an adult female cattle that already has had a calf (or two, depending on regional usage).
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Cattle in Franche-Comté (3 C)
- ► Cattle in Guadeloupe (2 F)
- ► Cattle in Haute-Normandie (2 C)
- ► Cattle in Île-de-France (3 C)
- ► Cattle in Midi-Pyrénées (7 C)
- ► Cattle in France - unknown location (11 F)