From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Included species (for Mammal Species of the World):
- C. albifrons, C. apella, C. capucinus, C. kaapori, C. libidinosus, C. nigritus, C. olivaceus, C. xanthosternos
- Note: For Mammal Species of the World, this is currently the only living genus in the subfamilia Cebinae (Retrieved on ).
- Note: Formerly all capuchin monkeys were placed in the genus Cebus; Sapajus was erected in 2012 by Jessica Lynch Alfaro et al. to differentiate the robust (tufted) capuchin monkeys (formerly the C. apella group) from the gracile capuchin monkeys (formerly the C. capucinus group), which remain in Cebus. But Sapajus is not yet widely recognized.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Media in category "Cebus"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Capuchin Monkeys (3363...
- Rio limon venezuela109...
- Rio limon venezuela110...
- Rio limon venezuela112...
- Rio limon venezuela113...
- Rio limon venezuela114...
- Rio limon venezuela115...
- Rio limon venezuela116...
- Rio limon venezuela117...
- Rio limon venezuela118...
- Sapajus range Silva Ly...
- Sapajus range.png
- Tufted Capuchin.JPG