|This is a main category requiring frequent diffusion and maybe maintenance. As many pictures and media files as possible should be moved into appropriate subcategories.|
Chandigarh (Punjabi: ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ|ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ, Hindi: चंडीगढ़|चंडीगढ़}, also called The City Beautiful, is a city in India that serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana, and is a en:Union territory of India. The name translates from Punjabi to English as "the fort of Chandi", en:Chandi di Var talking about en:Chandi, a Hindu Goddess.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Buildings in Chandigarh (10 C, 12 F)
- ► Culture of Chandigarh (6 C, 2 F)
- ► Geography of Chandigarh (4 C, 6 F)
- ► History of Chandigarh (3 C)
- ► Nature of Chandigarh (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Visitor attractions in Chandigarh (3 C)
Media in category "Chandigarh"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.
- CCET Main Building.JPG
- CCET New Building.jpg
- Chandigarh (North Indi...
- Chandigarh Architectur...
- Chandigarh Tricity.svg
- Goonj 2010 Main.JPG
- Goonj 2010.JPG
- GOONJ 2012 LOGO.jpeg
- Goonj Dancing.JPG
- Government Museum and...
- Gurudwara Baoli Saheb...
- Infinity Institute.jpg
- Le Corbusier Centre, S...
- Mandeep Sidhu.JPG
- Neelam theater Sector...
- Roads of chandigarh.jpg
- Vishwakarma Temple, Lo...
- Yadvindra Mughal Garde...