Category:Chatham wireless station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Chatham wireless station was built in Chatham, Cape Cod, Massachusetts in 1914 for WCC to replace the older WCC site at South Wellfleet. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994 as the Marconi-RCA Wireless Receiving Station and includes a main Operations Building now known as the Chatham Marconi Maritime Center, some utility buildings, and employee residences, one of which is known as the Hotel Nautilus. It has been owned by Marconi, RCA, the U.S. government, RCA again, Western Union International (MCI Communications), then the town of Chatham since 1998. Amateur station WA1WCC operates from the Maritime Center building.