Category:Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Manhattan)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe − Iglesia Nuestra Senora de la Guadalupe — the oldest Spanish-speaking Roman Catholic parish in New York City, founded in 1902. Formerly located in a brownstone rowhouse at 229 West 14th Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues in Manhattan. It had a Spanish Baroque Revival facade added in 1921, designed by Gustave Steinbeck. In 2003, the parish moved down 14th Street to the Church of St. Bernard, which became Our Lady of Gaudalupe at St. Bernard's.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Church of St. Bernard (2 F)