Category:Church of Our Lady of the Scapular-St. Stephen

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Church of Our Lady of the Scapular-St. Stephen at 149 East 28th Street between Third and Lexington Avenues in the Rose Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1854 and was designed by James Renwick, Jr. The building was extended north to 142 East 29th Street in 1865 by architect Patrick Charles Keely. The 29th Street facade is fully developed. The sanctuary unwent restoration in 1949.

Media in category "Church of Our Lady of the Scapular-St. Stephen"

The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.