Category:Church of Saint Basil the Confessor at Rogozhskaya Zastava

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Object location 55° 44′ 42.96″ N, 37° 40′ 59.75″ E View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info
Русский: Выстроена в 1897 на средства Василия Бахрушина. Проект Алексея Протогеновича Попова, 1894-1895, при консультациях Александра Каминского и Василия Крашенинникова. Подрядчик В. А. Александров. Изначально церковь была увенчана высоким восьмериком c единственной главкой. Потом всё это сломали.
English: Construction of this large church in a growing working-class suburb was financed by Vasily Bahrushin. Designed by architect Aleksey Protogenovich Popov in 1894-1895, engineering consultancy provided by Alexander Kaminsky and Vasily Krasheninnikov. Contractor V. A. Aleksandrov. The church was crowned with a tall octagonal drum carrying a single, small onion dome. The drum, the dome, and adjacent belltower were demolished under the Soviets.

Media in category "Church of Saint Basil the Confessor at Rogozhskaya Zastava"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.