Category:Church of the Immaculate Conception, New Orleans
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Church of the Immaculate Conception — on Baronne Street, in the New Orleans Central Business District, Louisiana.
- Built in the Venetian Gothic Revival and Moorish Revival styles, the first church building was completed in 1857 and dismantled in 1928; the current building was constructed starting in 1929 and completed in 1930.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of the Immaculate Conception, New Orleans"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Immaculate Altar NOLA.jpg
- Immaculate Conception...
- Immaculate Interior Ne...
- Immaculate Mosaic New...
- Immaculate Pulpit New...
- New Orleans Church Dom...
- Something old, somethi...