Category:Church of the Intercession (Manhattan)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Church of the Intercession is an Episcopal congregation located at 550 West 155th Street at Broadway on the border of the Harlem and Washington Heights neighborhoods of Manhattan, New York City, on the grounds of Trinity Church Cemetery. The congregation was founded in 1846, and the current sanctuary was built in 1912-15 and was designed by Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue in the Gothic Revival style. From 1906-1976, it was a chapel of Trinity Church.


US-NationalParkService-ShadedLogo.svg

This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is 80002677
More images